I can't believe another three months has passed since I updated my Kanban board with my 90-day goals. (Kanban is Japanese for sign board and is used to manage systems and projects--see visual example) I updated it yesterday for June 1-Sept. 1.
(1) Complete Finch's Crossing Book Three, Summer, and publish on all platforms. (It's currently available for pre-order). You can read an excerpt here.
(2) Write 12,000 words on Finch's Crossing Book Four, Winter.
(3) Write 12,000 words on my new series (Shh! It's a secret for now) and do cover design research.
4) Run three special promos and giveaways,
(5) Continue Facebook ads and audience/demographics research.
There...now it's all out in the open and I have no choice but to meet the goals! :) Please heIp me keep it real people!
I am forever indebted to the amazing Sarra Cannon of Heart Breathings for sharing how she uses a Kanban board to steer her writing career.